Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Momoko Products

I have been dying to have  Japanese makeup and cosmetics products in my collection. And I finally do.
Last week I order off of a website and the sell the brands I wanted. And some of the brands are Canmake, Dolly Wink, Majolica Majorca, and so much more.
So I had bought:
     • CANMAKE Perfect BLACK Eyeliner
     • Koji Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka Pencil Eyeliner in Black
     • Look at by Etude House in CBE101
     • Eyelashes by Jealousness in
             • JS-733
             • JS-732
             • JS-718
    • Magic girls Whitening BB Cream SPF40/PA++ by baviphat
All of these products are so cute. I absolutely love the packaging its girly but not to girly at the same time. If that makes sense.
The only product I have used so far is my Etude House nail polish. It's a very pretty Spring time yellow. I decided to use my two Etude House nail polishes together and thought that they complimented each.other very well. I had to use two coats of the CBE101 because its a very light color. And I used a very light coat of my OR207. It is a very shear orange and it kind of looks like I have an Easter egg on my nails. But I like the colors alot together.
Ever since I had gotten into Asian cosmetics, I have been dying to have a CANMAKE product and my eyeliner made me so happy. It is liquid and black. The brush is also very nice. It goes on very thin but it us easier to work with.
I havent used my Dolly Wink eyeliner yet, but I'll do a proper review later for you guys.
I haven't used my eyelashes either but I will soon.
Now for the BB Cream. I got it in #1 Light Beige. It is my first time using baviphat BB Cream. I goes on very well also.


No comments:

Post a Comment