Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Autumn

My favorite time of the year, besides Christmas, is Autumn. I love the smells, the leaves changing colors and I really love when Starbucks had their pumpkin drinks and treats.

I have always been a huge fan of Halloween and all of the spookiness. But I really love that I can wear jeans and hoodies or jeans and a cute sweater and not get hot.

Another must have is shoes. During the Winter and Autumn seasons, I like booties. They are so cute and they work really well for me because I love wedges and pumps but the wedges hurt my feet less for some reason. 

I will openly admit that I am a Pumpkin fanatic. I love pumpkin drinks, pumpkin ice cream, pretty much anything pumpkin this time of year. One of my favorites is the Pumpkin Frap from Starbucks. His drink is seriously amazing. The pumpkin drinks from Sheetz is pretty good also.

I really like to wear bold statement makeup and jewelry, but I like to use blacks and purples and even some orange this time of year. I don't no why, but it works.

When I shop during the Autumn season, I like to look for cute sweaters and jeans and of course the perfect shoes and jewelry. I like having the cute but edgey feel. And this is the time of year when I dye my hair darker and get rid of the bright blonde it is now.

I hope you guys enjoy Autumn as much as I do.


1 comment:

  1. Not that I've experience autumn myself but here's what I think : A good cup of coffee (such as Starbucks) and a nice cool chilly weather are always the best combos! I wonder if pumpkin frap will be available from where I'm from would love to try! Not too sure if I'm a pumpkin fanatic, but I sure do love pumpkin soup! So creamy-licious! *yumm!!!*

    ReplyDelete