Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lioele Samples

I was so excited to look in the mail this week, because I knew these were coming. I had ordered products from Lioele and I got 16 samples.

The products that I bought were 4 facial sheet masks. The website at which I bought these was: www.lilieshop.net

The samples that Igot are:

1. Two samples of Lioele Beyond the solution BB Cream.
2. Two samples of Lioele Triple the solution BB Cream.
3. Two samples of Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm.
4. Two samples of Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB, SPF25/PA++.
5. One sample of Lioele Intensive Time Reversing Snail Cream.
6. Two samples of Lioele V-line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack.
7. Two samples of Lioele Daily Soothing Essence Sun, SPF30/PA++.
8. One sample of Lioele Bloomibg Shimmer Pearl Base.
9. Two samples of Lioele Fresh Sun Screen, SPF45/PA++.

Now I haven't used any of the samples yet, but I'm going to be posting a review soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment