Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I AM BACK and ready for business!

Hello my beautiful followers. I know that I have been gone for a very long time, but I am back and I am here to stay. For good this time. Now, I can't tell you guys that I will post everyday, but I will post more than once a week, I promise. So with my come back, I am adding two knew things to the blog and my Youtube channel. I hate to self-promote, but could you guys take some time and check out my Youtube channel? Please and Thank You. So back to what I am adding, I origonally started this blog to talk about Asia, Asian makeup and of course Asian Music. And with that in mind, I will be adding Asian Food and Drink Tasting posts as well as K-Pop Korner posts. I will be eating and reviewing Asian food, and of course reviewing K-Pop bands and songs. And the first posts for each will be up tomorrow hopefully, (maybe).

So how have you guys been? Have you been as busy as I have? With my Junior year coming to an end in June, I have been stressing to maintain high grades to make honor roll all year long, and for me that is not easy, but I am trying. I recently took my SAT's for the first time, I didn't score what I needed to for the scholarship that I am trying for. But I have all of next year to take it and I am going too.

Eric and I have been busy with planning our 1 year. And with him that is a lot of work, but somehow I manage. Being with Eric in general is a lot of work. ^_^ And I am trying to talk him into doing the Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag, but he's scared and I don't know why. It's just all in fun.

Have you guys been reading anything good lately? I am reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. Have any of you read it? I am only on Chapter Two, but I really like it. It's a lot different than what I normally read, but it's a good different.

I recently got a job, so I can spend more on makeup now, although I still have to pay back my mom for the last makeup trip. I didn't stay in my budget even though I used coupons. And I thought that I was better at that now, but I guess not.

Have you ever heard of Lindsey Stirling? She is this awesome Violinist that plays the Violin but it has Dubstep mixed into it and it's pretty awesome. Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling It's a pretty awesome song. I was listening to it while I was writing this post. ^_^

Do you guys have a favorite movie or tv show at the moment? I have been watching a lot of the National Geographic and Animal Planet channels, and I have know idea why. I guess I am just into learning about animals. I really like The Incredible Doctor Pol. I think that show is so cool. I love animals. And I even bought two nanny goats on Monday. They are so cute and their names are Miku and Minnie, and I shall post pictures soon.

I will see you guys later. And I hope you are as excited as I am that I am back to blogging. Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment