Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Asian Food and Drink Tasting - Lotus Seed Moon Cake

I had gone to Lotus Grocery Co. with my mom and dad last month. I have been wanting to try these for a while noe, and I will be doing it for you guys right now.

They have a very pretty design on top of them. It's some kind of Chinese Character(?). Although I am not sure. They are kind of hard, but I broke it in half kind of easily.

They have a kind of paste in the center, which I am guessing is the Lotus Seed paste. It tastes kind of like peanut butter. Which is good. The actual cake itself is not very good. But they taste good together.

So would I buy them again? Yeah. Probably. Ranked on taste I would say a 4 or 5. Ranked on appearance I would say 6 or 7. And they come in a four pack. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment