Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Etude House Moistful Collagen Cream Review.

With my love of Asian beauty products, I couldn't help but want to try this Moistfull Cream. I actually got this as free gift when I purchased my first Etude House nail polish. This came as a set of three, a mask, an essance, and the moisturizer. I have only used the essance and the moisturizer and I love them. I use them about three or four times a week and I have really been able to tell a difference in my skin. It's a lot softer and it has a natural kind of sheen to it. I had even mixed this in with my BB Cream one day, and my skin atucally felt refreshed when i washed off my makeup. One of the bad things about this set, is that they retail for about 8.00 a piece on line and the set all together is roughly 20 something. So on to the review of the cream, if you can call it that. It has a kind of lotion texture and you don't need alot. It has a very pretty smell. I find that important because I don't like to use products that smell like chemicals. When you put it on, it blends into your skin very easily. So over all I give this product a 9 out of 10 only becaue it's expensive and it's not a very large amount of product, only 50 ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment