Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Finally Organized!!!

Hey there lovelies,
      How have you guys been? I hope good. So I have some good news, I guess. I have finally managed to get all of my makeup and skincare items organized! And believe me when I say that this was no easy thing to do. I never realized how much makeup I actually had. And as I was doing all of this, I actually rotated my collection so now I have less makeup then I did before, but it's still quite a lot for a 10th grader. Pretty soon I will have two new videos up on my YouTube channel. Maybe even three, because I haven't decided if I want to do an Easter Nail Video or just the makeup collection video and the Easter Makeup tutorial. Would you guys be interested in seeing those? So let me know. I hope you all have a great Easter and I'll see you soon.
    P.S. Do you guys still color Easter Eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment