Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mini Haul!!

Hey guys! Long time no blog :). But I'm back and hopefully going to be updating more. But for now I have a mini haul for you guys.

So my mom is one of those people who like to coupon an the only way I'm allowes to get it is if I use coupons. Not that I care because I get some really cool makeup for even better prices.

So today I just happened to have makeup coupons in my wallet so shopping here I went.
One of my favorite American brands is Wet n Wild because its good makeup.

So I had eleven coupons and they were for 1$ off anything and Ride Aid just happened to have a 40% of sale on most WnW makeup. So I went crazy (as much as I could).

So lets start on the products shall we?

They first thing(s) I bought were 3 lips sticks. Now I'm not really the type of girl to wear lip stick but sometimes the outfit or activity calls for it. So I perchased 3 really pretty colors.

The first color is 915B Spiked with Rum.

Here is a picture of what the Lipstick looks like.
Here is kind of a better picture.
As you can see it looks kind of dark right?
Here is a swatch were it is a little bit lighter.
Still not your shade?
As you can see, when it is applied, it's not as dark as it looks in the pictures before it.
I really like this shade and I am surprised that I found one I like.
Can't wait to wear it!

The next color is 901B Think Pink.
A close up of the lipstick.
Here is a swatch.
As you can see it kind of looks Salmony.
But when it's applied it's pink! I like this one because it's more natually toned.

And the last color is 545A Blushing Bali.
A close up of the lipstick. 
Here is a swatch of it.
 Again it's a salmony color and it goes on as a salmon color also.
And here is when it's applied.
Another one I can't wait to wear.

Up next is my WnW Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in 564A Cherish.

A close up of the tube.
It looks shimmery from the outside and I like shimmer lip gloss. :)
And the swatch is shimmery too!
So pretty.
And again it's kind of a pink nutural tone.
And it's kind of shear when applied even though I know you can't see it.
It's still really pretty.

Next up is WnW Natural Blend Lip Shimmer.

This find was pretty surprising because there were only 2 of these left and I had to dig all the way in the back to find this one.
Here is a close up. 
It has glitter in it and it's shimmer but in like a lip balm form.
It also leaves a very pleasant tingling sensation after application.
 
Now for Eyeliner. I am really happy about these because I actually got them for free!

 Up first is WnW Coloricon in Blue Sky.

It's kind of long so I have know idea how I am going to put this into a train case when I get one. Maybe I'll have used some of it by then.
Who knows. :)
Here's a close up. 
It's not really shiney but it is a very pretty blue color.
I wonder how good this will lok with blue eyes?

 And then I have WnW Coloricon Shimmer in Copper.
It's exactly like the name states,Copper.
I don't really wear eyeliner other than black or purple, but I thought I would try it out.
Here is a close up. 
Here is a swatch.
How would this one look with blue eyes?
Any suggestions?

Then I bought a WnW Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Distress.
I love Creme Shadows.
I know that you can't see it but this is actually a very dark blue color.
Here is a close up.
Here is a swatch.
Still can't see taht it's blue, but it really is. :)

Then I have 3 eyeshadow paletes.

The first one is WnW 334 I'm Getting Sunburned.
I really like smokey eye paletes and I cannot wait to use this.
As you can see it contains 3 colors.
A browbone color, a crease color, and a eyelid color.
Browbone - Pink, Crease - Brown and the Eyelid - Gold.

As you can see they are very pretty colors.

Then I have L'Oreal Color Smokes Eye Shadow Palete in 536 Lavender Smokes.
Now this palete has 4 colors for a smokey eye look.
1. Line - the dark brown
2. Base - the light brown
3. Highlight - the white-ish gold
4. Brighten - the golden nutural color 
All of the colors are really pretty. I can't wait to use this.
 
And finally a L'Oreal Shadow Duo in Bronze Star. I actually forgot to take pictures of this one, but when I do. I'll uploade them. Bye for now you guys! Happy blogging and shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment